Sadly, maintenance works at the upcoming workshop venue have run over schedule so I’ve had to move the date out to the 9th December. This does mean that more spaces are now available so please email or call me if you’d like to book a place.
More information about this and the Relax and Unwind workshop in January can be found HERE.
I’ve been making a few changed to my yoga class times so thought I’d just do a quick update on what I offer where at the moment. Some classes will stop during the summer holidays but I’ll post a few videos on Facebook so you have something to work on if you want while school’s out for the summer 🙂
Monday 6:30pm – hatha flow yoga – a stronger class combining postures with movement and breath designed for yoga practitioners or those doing regular exercise. See Classes page for more info.
Tuesday 7:15pm – gentle hatha flow yoga – a slower hatha class with some flow elements that’s suitable for all. See Classes page for more info.
Thursday 6pm – mat-based pilates – an all ability class focusing on increasing strength with a core focus as well as improving range of movement. See Classes page for more info.
Friday 6am – outdoor sunrise yoga – breathing exercises, hatha flow and meditation to kick start the weekend. See Facebook for updates.
From mid-March 2017, hatha flow classes will be running on Monday and Friday evenings in Deal.
These are beginner classes suitable for newcomers to yoga as well as those who have an established practice but simply want to try a different style of class.
Flow yoga is a dynamic form of yoga that brings together different yoga postures with movement and breath to improve strength, posture, balance, body awareness, flexibility as well as the many other health benefits yoga practice brings. The classes include some time for reflection and relaxation so are a really great way to start and finish your week.
For more information about the class click HERE or to reserve your place in a class please contact me HERE.
Monday 11th April a new block of 6 Mum and Baby Yoga classes starts and there are still a few places left! Call if you’d like to book on 01304 728828.
The class will take place for 6 consecutive weeks (excluding 25th April) between 12-1pm at St Andrews hall, West Street, Deal. The block costs just £36 or you can simply pay as you go for £7.50 a class (you will need to bring your own mat if you prefer to PAYG).
Come along and take a little time for yourself…….
Starting 11th April I’ll be starting a new 6 week block of postnatal Mum and Baby Yoga. The class will take place for 6 weeks excluding 25th April, where there is no class, at 12-1pm at St Andrews hall, West Street, Deal. The block costs just £36 or you can simply pay as you go for £7.50 a class (you will need to bring your own mat if you prefer to PAYG).
For more info about the class take a look at the classes page HERE.
To book your place just drop me an email HERE or book directly through Paypal via the link below (NB a £1 admin fee applies to Paypal bookings).
Ease the discomforts of pregnancy, learn breathing techniques and postures to help through labour and find time to relax deeply.
These yoga classes are suitable for ladies in trimester 2 onward and provide a safe and enjoyable way of exercising through pregnancy. They are provided by a fully qualified prenatal yoga and fitness coach and all equipment is provided.
Places are limited for the comfort of everyone in the class so please book early to avoid disappointment. Email me for more information or book your place.
Classes will run each Friday in March from 6-7pm in Deal and cost £30 for the block, payable in advance.
After rather a long break for Christmas, due to events taking place at the Astor Theatre where the class is held, we will be starting back on the 20th January for a 4 week block.
More details can be found on the Classes page.
Newcomers are welcome to try the class for £10 and then just pay the balance for the block if you like it – simple! Drop me an email at email@example.com if you’d like to come along as places are limited
If you’re looking to improve your health and fitness this year, why not consider investing in the support of a personal trainer? As a personal trainer I can:
- help you create realistic goals – ones you can achieve!
- work out ways to help you reach those goals that suit your lifestyle – small changes can reap big rewards if you’re careful about what you change and how
- support and motivate you to stay on track so you DO reach your target
- help you make additional changes along the way when you reach the inevitable plateau.
If this sounds like the sort of support you need, I’m offering new clients £80 off 3 months of personal training sessions.
The offer includes:
- a review of your current lifestyle, diet, activity and fitness level (as appropriate/required)
- establishing and continued review of health and fitness goals
- 12 personal training sessions based on the type of work-outs you like and are suitable for you (e.g. indoor/outdoor cardio, weight training, body-weight toning, core strength, pilates or flexibility and posture improving exercises). These sessions can be taken once or twice per week at mutually convenient times but must be used within a period of 4 months from initial consultation
- additional exercise prescription outside of the personal training sessions (i.e. other activities suitable for reaching your goals)
- recommendations and advice for healthy eating
- on-going monitoring and support by email, text or phone call (as appropriate)
Offer price of £350 valid until 31st January 2016. Limited places available. To take advantage of this offer simply email me via the contacts page HERE to book your initial consultation.
Having finally found a venue, these classes will start on Friday 25th September and will run from the new Studio 18 in Hope Road, Deal.
The classes are designed to help strengthen the body for pregnancy and labour, improve posture and relieve some of the discomforts that happen during pregnancy, as well as highlight some relaxation techniques that may help during labour. All equipment is provided for the class and places are limited for the comfort of everyone in the class.
The classes are suitable for pregnant ladies in their second trimester onward.
The classes run between 7-8.30pm and cost £10.50 per session. Classes can be booked in blocks of 4 weeks and will be filled on a first come first served basis. Contact me by email for more information and booking details.
January can be a challenging time of year. The excitement of Christmas seems long gone but the prospect of holidays and nice weather is still far away. Perhaps the holidays brought with it a few too many ‘celebrations’ and now it feels like an up-hill struggle to get back to healthy eating?
So to help, I’ve put together a 15-day Picky Eater Challenge to help get you and your family back on track! Follow the daily tasks and challenges that are designed to help encourage the more fussy and faddy ones in the family to eat healthily too.
For day by day details on the challenge follow me on facebook here
* For more details on these specific challenges see facebook posts on days 4, 6, 10 and 13!
Tips for success
- If you don’t have unhealthy food in the house, you can’t eat it!
- Children are more likely to participate in healthy meals if they’ve been included in the decision-making – give choice and encourage variety
- Encourage your child to eat just 1 piece of vegetable or salad at each meal
- Get together with the friends you spend most time with and make a pact to all try to eat better in 2015
- Limit snacking 2 hours before main meals to encourage them to eat their veg
- Encourage a bit of exercise before meals to help build up an appetite.