If you’re looking to improve your health and fitness this year, why not consider investing in the support of a personal trainer? As a personal trainer I can:
- help you create realistic goals – ones you can achieve!
- work out ways to help you reach those goals that suit your lifestyle – small changes can reap big rewards if you’re careful about what you change and how
- support and motivate you to stay on track so you DO reach your target
- help you make additional changes along the way when you reach the inevitable plateau.
If this sounds like the sort of support you need, I’m offering new clients £80 off 3 months of personal training sessions.
The offer includes:
- a review of your current lifestyle, diet, activity and fitness level (as appropriate/required)
- establishing and continued review of health and fitness goals
- 12 personal training sessions based on the type of work-outs you like and are suitable for you (e.g. indoor/outdoor cardio, weight training, body-weight toning, core strength, pilates or flexibility and posture improving exercises). These sessions can be taken once or twice per week at mutually convenient times but must be used within a period of 4 months from initial consultation
- additional exercise prescription outside of the personal training sessions (i.e. other activities suitable for reaching your goals)
- recommendations and advice for healthy eating
- on-going monitoring and support by email, text or phone call (as appropriate)
Offer price of £350 valid until 31st January 2016. Limited places available. To take advantage of this offer simply email me via the contacts page HERE to book your initial consultation.