The main services I offer at Vibrant Personal Training are listed below. If you have a specific fitness objective not listed, please contact me and we can chat about how I may be able to support you.
- Toning and general fitness
- Pilates and core strength
- Weight loss and weight management
- Endurance training and sports specific strengthening
- Prenatal/pregnancy exercise and yoga
- Postnatal exercise and yoga
- GP exercise referral
At Vibrant Personal Training, I also offer complimentary:
- Nutritional advice – improving your eating habits and managing your weight effectively
- Postural analysis – identifying body imbalances and providing appropriate remedial exercises
How it works
- You contact me to provide a brief indication of what sort of support you’re looking for
- I will contact you to discuss your requirements (a face to face consultation may be needed), we’ll check availability and talk about training options available for you
- If you decide you’d like to train with me simply confirm whether you’d like to Pay as You Go (PAYG) or book a block and we’ll get your first training session in the diary!
Where I train
I usually train clients in my home or at the clients’ home depending on location , space, availability and training goals. I have a variety of equipment ideally suited for use in the home but I also sometimes use local parks, beaches or simply the garden. The areas I cover include Walmer, Deal and the surrounding villages.
What you need
Initially all you need to train safely is comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely, shoes that will support to your feet and a little bit of space to work in. Generally I will provide all the equipment you will need but you may wish to buy some of your own equipment to use in your own time.
Training with friends or family can be really fun, motivating and financially beneficial. At Vibrant Personal Training I offer personal training to groups of 2 or 3 clients who have the same or similar fitness goals. Please contact me to discuss whether this option is suitable for you.
To help you reach your fitness goals I encourage clients to set up regular training sessions, either with me, or in line with a home/gym training plan. I offer PAYG sessions that give full flexibility to simply train when you want to or need to and these are booked in advance according to availability. Alternatively, I offer discounts for training with me regularly, either a once, twice or three times per week basis. These sessions are booked in 4-week blocks and sessions are only changeable subject to agreement by both the client and myself. Visit the Prices page for more information on the options available.