Clients come to me for support with any of the concerns listed below. If you have a specific fitness objective not listed, please contact me and we can chat about how I may be able to support you.
- Developing your overall fitness and flexibility
- Pilates and core strength
- Relationships with food and weight management
- Sports specific strengthening – golf, tennis etc
- Prenatal/pregnancy exercise and yoga
- Postnatal exercise and yoga
- GP exercise referral
- Relaxation techniques – mindfulness and breathing practices for improved sleep and positive mental health
How it works
- You contact me to provide a brief overview of what sort of support you’re looking for
- I’ll contact you to discuss your requirements (I might suggest a face to face chat), we’ll check availability and talk about the options available for you
- If you decide you’d like to work with me, just let me know and we’ll get your first session in the diary! All sessions are booked with payment in advance to secure your time in my diary.
Where I train
I have a purpose built studio in my home, in Walmer, that my clients come to for training. I have a variety of equipment ideally suited for use in the home but I also sometimes use local parks, beaches or the garden if the need arises. I do not offer home visits at this time.
What you need
From a practical point of view, all you really need is comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely and shoes that will support to your feet (sometimes barefoot is best!) You might want to bring a small towel and a water bottle but I will provide all the equipment you will need for your sessions with me. You may want to buy some of your own equipment to use in your own time but household items can be used very effectively.
You will definitely need a willingness to make change to your lifestyle. My time with you is nothing compared to the amount of time you have available to you to help you reach your goals. My job is to guide, support and provide some motivation but you need to be willing to make changes if you want to see change.
I offer personal training to groups of 2 who have the same or similar fitness goals. Please see my Yoga and Pilates page to see about classes with friends. Please contact me to discuss whether this option is suitable for you.
To help you reach your health and fitness goals I encourage clients to set up regular training sessions on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. All sessions are booked on a pre-paid basis according to availability and are £33 per session. One session of personal training is usually 45 minutes unless additional time is needed for remedial work. Sessions of 60 minutes are £45. Sessions can be changed with 24 hours notice, subject to agreement of an alternative date. Advance payment is always required (bank transfer) to secure a date in the diary.